Executive coaching Bristol.
An executive coach might be right for you if you are:
- just recently promoted
- entering an unknown phase of your career
- working for a new boss
Executive coaching Bristol can restore your peace of mind.
You want to talk openly about your key issues and problems but have no one that you trust enough to really drill down into the details. These issues just hover in your mind’s eye blocking your line of thought, leaving you exhausted, unfocused, confused, disengaged.
It would be uplifting if you could break through the barriers to growth and regain your motivation.
Here is the good news:
We work with business people like you. What we do as executive coaches is help you unblock your thinking. Our executive coach will ask questions, we listen, we exchange ideas, challenge where necessary and together we then plan what happens next. It’s all about you.
Our executive coaching Bristol programme helps you to make the change that matters. So that you can move forward confidently, enthusiastically, focused, inspired to do more. Which means you get more done, engage more, live more.
That’s what an executive coaching support programme provides. Call now on 0117 230 3166 or write to us to book your one hour executive coaching in Bristol session that will seriously improve your mind set.
Knowing yourself is the starting point. Why not have a look at our Personality Assessments DISC page to determine your own strengths and weaknesses.
Sometimes, you just need to talk..
Being in business is exciting, and it’s no wonder you want to talk about your achievements, your goals, and your fears. But who do you talk to? Talk to the Business Co Pilot, experts at executive coaching Bristol, helping business leaders to grow their business. Don’t wait until it is too late, call us now on 0117 230 3166.
We offer an executive coaching support package that transforms the way you think and work. Your first 1-to-1 meeting is a chance to discuss the things that matter with business experts who can offer well-informed advice as well as a listening ear. It’s an opportunity to think about where you want your business to go, and how you’re really going to make it fly.
Our role is to listen and to see how we can help you meet those goals. Our aim is to make sure you leave with direction, enthusiasm and your confidence restored. If you are seeking executive coaching and mentoring in Bristol contact us now on 0117 230 3166 to book your 1-to-1, and see for yourself how valuable these sessions are. The main benefits you’ll get from the session are:
- You talk about your business, your issues, your concerns
- You will receive impartial and objective feedback on your progress so far
- You will take away some valuable insights, advice and ideas for the future
In fact, you can talk about anything that bothers you, as it is totally confidential. Call now to understand how the Business CoPilot executive coaching and mentoring support programme can help you to achieve your goals.
Book your 1-to-1 now by calling us on 0117 230 3166 or email us at email@example.com. Or complete the executive coaching support programme link. Click on this link if you are looking for our Sales Training and Coaching in Bristol page.
Executive coaching for career and personal development in Bristol, Bath and the South West
The Business CoPilot Executive Personal development support programme.
Here is the outline of the Business CoPilot Executive Coaching programme for you to review. It is part menu, allowing you to view options, and part thought generator.
Our executive coaching collaboration is designed to achieve two things:
1. Clarity in defining who you are, what you are and the value you generate.
2. Confidence in maximising this knowledge about who you are, what you are and the value you generate.
Objective of the executive coach
To provide guidance and support to help keep you on the business flight plan.
Benefits to you
Being in business can be a lonely affair: with the right sort of assistance, support, encouragement and guidance, you will:
- Achieve focus – Work towards your visions, goals and objectives thus achieving more in any given time frame.
- Achieve more – Work on the important activities by breaking larger projects in to bite size workable chunks in the right order.
- Achieve confidence – Work knowing you are doing the right things and doing them the right way.
- Achieve balance – Work in a balanced way to ensure long term sustainability enhancing your overall welfare.
- Overcome obstacles – Seek new paths and remove old hurdles.
- Structure – how it all happens
You will complete an initial goal setting and personal action plan. Thereafter one face-to-face meeting monthly.
Complete activity list for the first 4 weeks.
- Fortnightly coaching call via telephone or SKYPE to review progress against goals, objectives and activity list.
- Complete and send an end of week summary review via email.
- On-going email support and advice during normal business hours.
Additional service – Urgent support for matters arising outside of normal working hours. The rate for this service to be agreed in advance of any engagement. Our suggestion is £50 for each out of hours email or telephone conversation.
This executive coaching service in Bristol requires an investment of £375 per month (+VAT), the initial time period would be 3 months.
Robert M. Hook MBA
Ps – we can negotiate the rates if needed. The published rates above are for information purposes only.