Leadership development coaching and leadership mentoring
The Business CoPilot leadership development coaching and leadership mentoring support programme.
Being in a leadership position in business can be an exhilarating, challenging, exciting time where fame and fortune beckon and are even achieved. It can be a place of fulfillment, of identity backed by a supportive cohort of peers, superiors and subordinates.
It can also be dispiriting, soul crushing experience for those unsuited, unskilled or unable to hit the dizzy heights of success. Leadership can be lonely
It is between these two extremes that most leaders in business exist. Nobody has it quite right. There is always some niggle or seed of doubt about what needs to be done and in what order, career progression or even selection of a career path, interactions and relationships with subordinates, peers and management. These can all play on the mind and if unheeded can impact on performance.
But it doesn’t need to be that way. Leadership development coaching can help resolve this. With the right support, nurturing advice and insightful situational reviews, it is possible to turn around even the most demanding of situations.
Here is the outline of the Business CoPilot Leadership Development Coaching and Mentoring programme for you to review. It is part menu, allowing you to view options, and part thought generator.
Our collaboration is designed to achieve two things:
1. Clarity in defining who you are, what you are and the value you generate.
2. Confidence in maximising this knowledge about who you are, what you are and the value you generate.
To provide leadership development coaching and guidance to help keep you on the business flight plan.
Benefits to you
Being in a leadership position in business can be a lonely affair: with the right sort of assistance, support, encouragement and guidance, you will:
- Achieve focus – Work towards your visions, goals and objectives thus achieving more in any given time frame.
- Achieve more – Work on the important activities by breaking larger projects in to bite size workable chunks in the right order.
- Achieve confidence – Work knowing you are doing the right things and doing them the right way.
- Achieve balance – Work in a balanced way to ensure long term sustainability enhancing your overall welfare.
- Guide others to achieving yours and their goals
- Overcome obstacles – Seek new paths and remove old hurdles.
Structure – how it all happens
You will complete initial goal setting and personal action plan. Thereafter one face-to-face meeting monthly.
- Complete activity list for the forthcoming 4 weeks.
- Fortnightly coaching call via telephone or SKYPE to review progress against goals, objectives and activity list.
- Complete and send an end of week summary review via email.
- On-going email support and advice during normal business hours.
Additional service – Urgent support for matters arising outside of normal working hours. The rate for this service to be agreed in advance of any engagement. Our suggestion is £50 for each out of hours email or telephone conversation.
This service would require an investment of £375 per month (+VAT), the initial time period would be 3 months.
Robert M. Hook MBA
Ps – we can negotiate the rates if needed. The published rates above are for information purposes only.